Window ArtWalk Participating Businesses & Artists:
1) JJ's - JJ’s Fashions is located in Trail BC, in the heart of the West Kootenays. It's the best place for the best brands!
ART: "Birch" by Romany Watt
2) The Doorway - We are a unique home decor hot spot that offers delicious coffee and treat from local sources.
ART: "New Beginnings" by Heather Good
3) The Higher Path - Our first store, located in beautiful Trail, BC. One of the first legal recreational stores in BC, The Higher Path Trail is a pioneer in the BC Cannabis Industry. We carry a variety of cannabis products including flower, pre-rolls, oils, edibles, beverages, topicals and seeds.
ART: "Playful Petals" by Jessica Semenoff
4) Gadgets and More - Downtown retail variety & appliance parts store.
ART: "Captured Lightning" Ty Russell
5) The Wooden Hanger - Women's Consignment Boutique.
ART: "Against the Grain" by Jordan Mounteer
6) Ye Olde Flower Shoppe - Local Flowers Shoppe whom is celebrating being in Downtown Trail this is the 100th year.
ART: "Mountain Landscapes" by Grant Hall
7) Trail Riverfront Center - Trail's downtown hub for culture and learning! The Trail Riverfront Centre is an integrated facility offering library, museum and visitor center services.
ART: "Portals Into Eden" by Raphael Akiba
8) Late Night Record Shop - Your local source for new and used vinyl, and rock apparel.
ART: "Mixed Media Ink" Gascan Johnny
9) Trail Coffee Co. - Local café, serving breakfast, lunch, and freshly roasted coffee. Catering services, and wholesale coffee available.
ART: "Connections Through The Journey" by Jacki Bruce
10) Columbia Basin Alliance for Literacy - The Basin & Boundary's not-for-profit literacy organization.
ART: "Shorelines" by Tova Main