COVID Protocols in our programs at all times:
- Supplies: There is no sharing of materials between non-bubble persons. Please let the instructor know if there are youth in the class that are in their bubble.
- Face Masks: our building protocols require unvaccinated youth over ages of 5 to wear a face mask while in the building. We do have some small kid masks at the gallery as well if you need or forget one.
- Spacing: We all do our utmost to maintain 6ft between non-bubble persons. The stations in the pottery room are set at such a distance. The instructor may get a little closer as needed and/or comfortable, but will also be wearing a mask at all times.
- No one but class attendees are allowed inside the building.
- Once entering the building all persons must use hand sanitizer.
- All attendees agree to follow all instructor instructions to maintain a safe (and fun) creating studio space.
- Please let your youth know to wear clothes it may be ok to get a little messy in. We are not able to supply aprons.
- Also all of our instructors have criminal background checks and vaccination record.